Monday 4 March 2013






assassin's creed ,one of the most amazing games that i have enjoyed playing and following it's story . it's incredible direction and production , with its touching sentimental music , and good story , but i gotta confess i still dunno what exactly it is talking about . i just learnt that it talks about templars ( people from the middle ages and till today , they are in organization ) and then there is this creed of assassins that ezio and altair and umm i forgot the nowadays grandson of those ancestors what is he called , i think ummm ...yea whatever his name is , they are another organization that have tasks to do against those templars ...all what i have to do is read more about it which i think am gonna do that now after i finish writing this ...

like always , i start with things and leave it unfinished , i stopped playing this game for a while now , but am still interested with how the story will go on 

i spoiled a scene for the 4th part in the game series , Ember part ...
i was bored so i found this video of 20 minutes of an old ezio , coughing and tired of life . so i watched it , here's the link :


i liked these last words he said which gives meaning to me and everyone who has goods in his life and doesn't feel them
"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. I can not seem to leave my past behind me. And I know at any moment, someone could come for me. Or my family. I knew I would not have enough time to do everything. Now I worry I do not have time to do anything."

No comments: