Wednesday 9 November 2011

Decoding 26th of September , 2011 .


There , by itself ! The dream is being decoded ...
Wasn't a too serious vision , as i always see those few seconds of some kinda little story in the realm of the dreams . Each has it's own slides of pictures , people in places i might not have been there before , places of a heaven's soul , or a lowly soul . Colors are added , light subtracts some shadows , could be too bright , and sometimes i could need more of that light to see in the dream . As i've just said , there it is decoded , still there could be of those codes to tell more of what might happen next , or had happened but still not seen . I have foreseen today and the 2 last days , i've seen two main characters of my life , a She and a He .They were only few seconds passed when i was dreaming this , every second carried a meaning of thousands of seconds lived in reality . Every thousand real seconds was synced with a certain emotion , and every real experienced emotion was translated by just few deep looks and motion of lips in that dream . 
It tells me of a disaster that fell on me since the time before i was even born , but let's leave the eloquence of speech , i have been suffering since i started to have the slightest perception of who i am , where i am and what i am doing here , till now . Not me alone that experienced this suffering , but i am speaking personally . A slight agony , i know . Otherwise i would have felt my life is falling apart already . I am just glad i have this hope in me . I am reminding myself now , when i was alittle child , the period from 4 to 11 ages , i didn't realize any effect on me from the disaster casted upon us .....i grew little more , period 12- 16 ages , i felt an itch , then a pinch , then a few more pinches , and the period is shorter than the first one . Nowaday's period , 17- till today , i am of 20 years and 10 months , i call the disaster now a slight agony . In the next two years , i foresee a life challenge between me and the spell casted , then i foresee an EVERY DAY struggle for the fittest , the agony will prevail till it becomes a main description of my life if somebody asked me how is it .

No comments: