Wednesday 20 February 2013

chain of depressions

a chain of depressions have started for a month now , and it is remarkably continuous ...
no objections on what is happening if i looked at it in the God's work point of view , completely pleased and accepting his judgments , but when i look from analyzing the country's regime and what it does to us , am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  upset and so angry and so cursing what is happening !!
1- what is happening to me in my damn college starting from the unorganized mentoring by my professors , wasting alot of time , and wasted degrees ( they are screwing my future !! thanks ! )
2- not succeeding in joining some initiative :( ECG company
3- everybody turns out to be a selfish jerk
4- still dealing with my poor social skills and i dunno if it got any better

poof....

No comments: