Monday 6 September 2010

laws to the sarcastic me !

Man , that's like going wild .... o' .i can't find my way back to earth of reality , why should i anyway??!
it's me when i am thrown in troubles ..
it's not like me when i am not that one lost under the clouds of the rainy thoughts ..
i get punked whenever it feels so
whatever i say , it just came out without decision , but maybe has a point that i am not aware of , at least ..not yet! 
it's me when i have the free soul
the possession of a free willing .
the desire to cross the barrier between you and me 
it's me ..when i have the desire to laugh ..then i laugh in the saddest situation
yea , and crying ..it is my enemy ..shows my weakness sometimes ,shows when do i get punked ..even if i want to , still it's a mystery for me , why do i dislike this part in my life , when i begin to weep .
however , tears are signs of innocence too ..mm ..i'd be glad if i had bits of this innocence , if anything pure left? ! after all these troubles we have been through and still facing them ..
best thing i found when i get punked ..is that u realize everything is so easy to be done , but it's hard to make a decision , and it's hard to take a first step ..or perhaps i feel lazy?
yea that's me too..laziness is my friend ..so is doubt ..so is forgetting , so is being blinded by some good things done for me .
we have to uncover our eyes though from time to time , to see and check upon facts ..are they still the same ? did laws of life change? did humanity wake up? did conscience get born again?? did hypocrisy die? 
these are laws to me ..
laws i have found without searching for them , by luck!
it's not like i am gonna say i am lucky i knew these laws , because still ...hundreds of laws i haven't learned of yet ..still and still ..i am being sarcastic of things , of every one , of myself ..it 's also a law in human being ..law of complicated human nature ..



No comments: