Sunday 5 September 2010

where ?

i want the rain to never stop 
i want it to pour down on me and never stop
and i want the streets to be flooded with ponds and mud 
i want the traces on the mud be gone ..
i want to place my feet in a better place 
from this dark street to a beautiful boulevard 
i don't want to meet psychos on my way there 
i'll throw my fists on any maniac that will try to stop me from reaching any aim 
i'll go there and i would cut my bonds if i had to
i'll let go of any other dream 
i'll let go of being who i used to be
i just want to be there
in the place where they claimed 
there , they said ..i should find my peace ...
yet i stopped .. 
where is it .. this peace ???!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you got there but you didn't find alleged peace? Maybe, it wasn't a journey to find peace .. Maybe it was runaway?!

Unknown said...

maybe it's a runaway searching for peace ;)